ASUS TUF-GTX1660TI-O6G-GAMING GTX1660TI OVERCLOCKED 6GB GDDR6 DVI-D, HDMI, DISPLAY PORT 90YV0CT5-M0NA00
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti OC edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. With performance that rivals the GeForce GTX 1070, it’s a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games.
- Broadcast your gameplay: Get amazing performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Ti’s dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Dual-ball fan bearing design can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- TUF Compatibility Testing runs cards through a suite of tests to ensure TUF Gaming motherboards, chassis, and other TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
- Graphics EngineNVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Bus StandardPCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory6GB GDDR6
- Engine ClockOC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1845 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1815 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
- CUDA Core1536
- Memory Clock12002 MHz
- Memory Interface192-bit
- ResolutionDigital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- InterfaceDVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support4
- NVlink/ Crossfire SupportNo
- Recommended PSU450W
- Power Connectors1 x 8-pin
- Accessories1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
- SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions8.1 " x 4.8 " x 1.8 " Inch
20.5 x 12.3 x4.6 Centimeter