- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New 10+2 Phases Digital PWM Design
- Immersive Gaming ViBes with ALC1220-VB and High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 (1 with Thermal Guard) & SATA
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Intel® Native USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Support RGB Lighting Effect in Full Colors
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
10*+2 Phases Digital VRM Design with Low RDS(on) MOSFET
Optimized for 8-Core Intel® Core™ CPU
GIGABYTE GAMING series motherboards use a 10*+2 phase PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 8-Core Intel® Core™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power- hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
* Doubled from 5 phases with current balancing.
Advanced Thermal Design
Pre-installed I/O Shield
With an integrated I/O shield, building an GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4000MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their motherboard.
What is XMP?
DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but as frequency tweaking requires a considerable amount of effort and knowledge, memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the timings of the supported memory modules to work with your CPU and to achieve increased performance.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module. Please visit www.gigabyte.com to see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
2-Way SLI™ / 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
- VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC*
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 480 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output
- CPU: Intel 8th Gen. Core i3 equivalent or greater
- Motherboard: AORUS/GIGABYTE Z390 motherboards
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
*Please check VR vendor website for full system requirements.
To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE GAMING Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 and a one piece metal shielding to brace for heavier discrete graphics cards it's obvious that GIGABYTE GAMING has the tools you need to start your journey in VR.
Any copyrighted images or trademarks displayed are the property of their respective owners and are shown for reference purposes only. Reference herein does not constitute or imply affiliation or endorsement of Gigabyte products by the respective trademark owners. VR Gaming photo for reference only.
Support RGB Lighting Effect in Full Color
Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip.
ALC1220-VB Immersive Gaming ViBes
All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec
ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp, it automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion. New VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
No More Confusion
During In-Game Voice Chat
Microphone input with higher front dynamic range allows gamers to hear more clearly. No more misunderstandings, no more confusing GO! GO! GO! as NO! NO! NO!
ALC1220-VB 120dB SNR Rear HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
Automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics-preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.