At ExtremePC, you’ll find almost everything you need. We carry a wide range of IT products at extremely low prices & we offer a best price guarantee to our valued customers!
If you happen to find a lower price on the same in stock product somewhere else (must be in stock at store, not online order or in stock at the supplier), we’ll match that price.
Terms & Conditions:
- ExtremePC will match advertised prices that are available to the general public on products (not services or delivery charges) from competing companies.
- The product must be identical to ExtremePC’s product (same brand, model number, supplier product code, contain the same components and the published price must be applicable for the same quantity).
- ExtremePC must be able to verify the price and product availability at the time of the request. The product must be in stock and publically available to purchase for at least 24 hours, ready for delivery and offered under the same conditions.
- Not available with any other ExtremePC discounts such as promo codes, vouchers or employee discounts.
- ExtremePC reserves the right to discontinue or amend the conditions of this policy at any time. ExtremePC standard terms and conditions apply. Prices may differ in store to those found online.
Exclusions: ExtremePC will not match;
- Offers from a non-competing company**.
- Special prices only available to selected customers (i.e. negotiated prices for contract customers or via formal quotes).
- Products ordered specifically for a customer, and indent items that are not included in ExtremePC catalogue(s)/website(s).
- Typographical or manifest errors on competing company’s flyers or advertisements.
- Products which we reasonably consider are offered on illegitimate, counterfeit or parallel imported stock.
- Competing company* offers where the product includes an additional free item, an additional discounted item (for example; ‘buy one get one free’), or cash back deals on products by redemption after purchase.
*A competing company is defined as one who trades with customers in the same manner as ExtremePC, with physical retail stores which are open to the public within New Zealand, and a website trading under the same name and brand as the retail stores.
**A non-competing company is: any company that is in receivership, liquidation or is for any reason closing down, as well as online-only retailers including (but not limited to) Amazon or DickSmith, auction or market place sites like eBay, Trade Me, Grab One, Group on, outlet or pop-up shops and TV shopping channels.
Please make your price match claim before you place an order with us. Visit us in store or call us on 09 849 4888.
We will require the following information from you to confirm your Price Match Claim:
- Name of competing company
- Description of the product including the product code
- The website address of advertised price, or retail store where the price is advertised (e.g. photo evidence of the price displayed in store with time and date on photo); and
- The price of the product and whether the price is inclusive or exclusive of GST