Razer New Kraken V3 Gaming Headset - Black RZ04-02830100-R3M1
The 3rd generation Razer Kraken is the wired headset for competitive gamers. Its large 50 mm drivers deliver powerful and clear sound. It’s engineered for long-lasting comfort with cooling-gel cushions. A retractable microphone ensures your shotcalls are always delivered in absolute clarity.
CUSTOM-TUNED 50 MM DRIVERS
Enjoy superior sound clarity and deep, punchy bass for a wide soundscape. Listen to every detail from subtle footsteps sneaking up behind you to climatic explosions that blow you away.
COOLING GEL-INFUSED OVAL EAR CUSHIONS
Cooling gel-infused ear cushions reduce heat build-up, while the leatherette rims provide superior sound isolation. The oval design ensures that they house your ears comfortably.
RETRACTABLE UNIDIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE
The unidirectional microphone offers crystal-clear team communication. It is retractable and flexible, allowing you to pull it out of the ear cup when needed and adjust for proximity and position.
HIDDEN INDENTED EYEWEAR CHANNELS
A compression in both sides of the ear cushions allow the frames of your glasses to sink in, so no pressure is created on the sides of your head.
BAUXITE ALUMINUM FRAME WITH THICKER PADDING
The Bauxite aluminum frame of the Razer Kraken is lightweight, flexible and extremely durable. A thicker headband padding relieves even more pressure on the head for long-lasting comfort.
3.5MM AUDIO CABLE WITH IN-LINE CONTROLS
Control the volume or mute the mic so you can stay focused in-game. The extension splitter cable provides full audio and mic access for platforms requiring separate audio output and mic input ports.
• Custom-tuned 50 mm Drivers
• Cooling Gel-Infused Cushions
• Retractable Unidirectional Microphone
• Bauxite Aluminum Frame
• Thicker Headband Padding
• Cross-Platform Compatibility
• Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
• Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
• Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 109 dB
• Input power: 30 mW (Max)
• Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
• Inner ear cup diameter: 54 mm x 65 mm
• Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
• Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
• Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
• Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with cooling gel, perfect for long-wearing comfort
• Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
• Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -45 ± 3 dB
• Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
• Analog volume control wheel
• Microphone quick mute toggle
• Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
• Audio + microphone usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
• Audio / mic splitter adapter cable usage: Devices with separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone jacks