Microsoft Office 365 business premium
- 12-month subscription for one person - available for organisations with up to 300 people with additional paid licenses
- 1 TB OneDrive for Business cloud storage with randomware detection and file recovery
- One License covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, Publisher (Publisher and Access are for PC Only)
- Business apps: Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings
- Business services: Exchange Online with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint Online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft expert
- FPP only: Your activation code will be delivered on a Keycard with detailed instruction for installing hte product. The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.
Business Services & Apps
Increase your business productivity with "must-have" Office tools powered by the cloud. Office 365 Business Premium simplifies how you work, allowing teams to collaborate with one another in real-time, including business services and apps designed for all your devices, including appointment scheduling and booking.
Easy to use business-class email through a vibrant and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser, including the integration (syncing) of your calendar, contacts and notes across all your devices.
Project management and oversight is a breeze with threaded and persistent chat options, filing sharing to keep team members up to date and the ability to co-author original content or edit existing project data.
Empower your business by sharing and managing content, leveraging applications that empower teamwork, and providing access to valuable information that drives seamless collaboration across the application
Skype for Business
Provide a simple, easy to use interface for team members to better communicate and collaborate with any business anywhere and at anytime with online meetings.
Outlook Customer Manager
Spend less time managing your data and more time building customer relationships, using this smartly designed solution to efficiently organise your business information.
Grow your customer loyalty by simplifying how they schedule and manage appointments with the added flexibility and control of booking the precise time and services they need, receiving email confirmations, calendar invitations, and friendly reminders