NVIDIA Quadro P2000 - The perfect balance of superb performance, compelling features, and compact form factor.
- Pascal GPU
- 1024 NVIDIA CUDA Cores
- 5GB GDDR5 GPU Memory
- Up to 140Gb/s Memory bandwidth
- PCI Ecpress 3.0 System Interface
- 3.0 TFLOPS FP32 Peak single-precision floating point performance
- 75W Max Power Consumption
- 4 x DP 1.4 Display ConnectorsPascal Dynamic load balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximise resource utilizationDisplayPort 1.4
- DP 1.4 Provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation
- Drive up to four 5k displays simultaneously
- HDR support displays 2x the visible colors resulting in brighter, more suturated imagesBezel Correction
View a fully aligned image accross multiple displays by accommodating for the gap between the monitors bezelsTop Professional Applications Certified
Quadro products have earned application certifications from more than 100 independant software vendors. comprehensive compatibility testing and performance tuning with leading third-party ISVs accros a borad range of industries ensure optimal and stable performance with current version of their applications and support for the latest features.