Break the boundaries
- Expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays.1 Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 23" diagonal IPS screen.
- Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150 mm height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.
Experience simple, convenient connectivity
- Work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™. Connect your USB accessories right at the display with two USB 3.0 ports.
- Create an efficient, compact solution when you mount your compatible HP Desktop Mini PC, Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with a low halogen, ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® Gold registered display that meets TCO Certified Edge with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that's disconnected without approval.
- Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories like an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-display setups or an HP S100 Speaker Bar for space-saving audio.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.
IPS w/LED backlight
Panel Active Area
50.92 x 28.64 cm
Display Size (diagonal)
58.42 cm (23")
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
250 cd/m² 1
1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic 1
5 ms on/off 1
Black and Silver
FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
1920 x 1080; 1680 x 1050; 1600 x 900; 1440 x 900; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720 x 400; 640 x 480
Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; User programmable
Brightness; Color Control; Contrast; Exit; Image Control; Information; Input Control; Language; Management; Menu; Minus ("-"); OK; Plus
("+"); Power Control
1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 (with HDCP support)
Ports and Connectors
3 USB 3.0 (one upstream, two downstream)
Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
36 W (maximum), 19 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
Dimensions with Stand (W x D x H)
52.1 x 21.8 x 45.79 cm
Dimensions without Stand (W x D x H)
52.1 x 4.47 x 31.17 cm
5.8 kg With stand
Tilt: -5 to +23°; Swivel: ±45°; Pivot rotation: 90°; Height: 150 mm
Physical security features
Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
Operating temperature: 5 to 35°C
Operating humidity: 25 to 85% RH
What's in the box
Monitor; AC power cord; VGA cable; USB cable (Type A male to Type B male); DisplayPort™ 1.2 cable; CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers); HP Display Assistant