- Powered by GeForce® RTX 2070
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- RGB Fusion - 16.7M customizable color lighting
- Metal Back Plate
- 1740 MHz in OC mode
- 1725 MHz in Gaming mode
- (Reference Card: 1620 MHz)
The GIGABYTE patent "Alternate Spinning" is the only solution that can solve the turbulent airflow of three fans. The biggest problem with the three fans is turbulence. Since the fans rotate in the same direction, the airflow direction is opposite between the fans, which will cause turbulent airflow and reduce heat dissipation efficiency. GIGABYTE turns the middle fan in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete silence when the system is running light or idle.
HEAT PIPES DIRECT TOUCH
The shape of the pure copper heat pipe maximizes the direct contact area with the GPU, enhancing heat transfer. The heat pipe also covers the VRAM through a large metal plate contact to ensure proper cooling.
The composite heat-pipes combines thermal conductivity and phase transition to efficiently manage the heat transfer between two solid interfaces which increases cooling capacity.
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose the right scheme for your gaming rig with the AORUS engine.
EXTREME DURABILITY AND OVERCLOCKING
The graphics card uses the 8+2 power phase design to allow the MOSFET to operate at lower temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each MOSFET, plus the Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent performance and longer system life.
The smart power LED indicator alerts the player when any PCI-E power supply is abnormal.
PROTECTION METAL BACK PLATE
The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
IN TOTAL COMMAND
The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model.
GeForce® RTX 2070
1740 MHz in OC mode
1725 MHz in Gaming mode
(Reference Card: 1620 MHz)
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
PCI-E 3.0 x 16
Digital max resolution
H=40.24 L=280.35 W=116.45 mm
550W (With One 8-Pin and One 6-Pin EXTERNAL POWER CONNECTOR)
DisplayPort 1.4 x3, HDMI 2.0b x1,
USB Type-C ™ (support VirtualLinkTM) x1
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.