Dell 24 Touch Monitor: P2418HT
Work efficiently without sacrificing comfort on the world's best 23.8-inch touch monitor. Featuring an articulating stand and anti-glare touch screen.
A hands-on work experience
- Intuitive touch: The 10-point touch feature delivers a more natural and responsive experience, so you can tap, swipe, slide and pinch in a snap. Enjoy smoother navigation with two-handed touch control across the anti-glare screen, from edge-to-edge.
- Work from any position: An articulating stand transitions from a standard desktop monitor to a downward 60-degree angle touch orientation. It also supports extended tilt and swivel capabilities, so you can adjust the screen to your task or a more comfortable position. Plus, a protective cushion offers a durable buffer against bumps when the stand is fully compressed.
- See clearly: State-of-the-art Advanced In-Cell Touch technology eliminates the need for the glass screen found in traditional monitors, delivering an anti-glare surface that reduces distracting reflections and fingerprints. The result is a smooth display with improved clarity that's easy on the eyes.
- A seamless view: An ultrathin bezel is a stylish, elegant way to achieve unobstructed views when working across multiple monitors.
- Stunning views: Full HD resolution and an 8 million to 1 dynamic contrast ratio create an exceptional quality display. See consistent colors and effectively collaborate across the 178? /178? wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching Technology.
- Work comfortably: Enjoy an anti-glare, flicker-free screen with ComfortView™, a feature that filters out harmful blue light emissions. Plus, it's TUV Certifiedi.
- Freedom from clutter: Collaborate in an organized workspace with a thoughtfully designed cable management system. Cable routing prevents cables from getting in the way when your monitor stand is adjusted down, while a cable sleeve binds them together. Connectivity ports are discreetly concealed by a cable cover.
Do more in your workday
- Multitask: The Dell Display Manager software lets you multitask and save time. Quickly tile and view applications side by side with the Easy Arrange feature. Customize and pre-set the color settings of your applications with Auto-Mode.
- Connectivity ports: Extensive connectivity ports including VGA, DP, HDMI, USB3.0 and USB2.0 allow you to easily connect to a wide range of devices.
- Ideal for multiple layouts: Adapt to different office layouts thanks to VESA-compatibility. Choose to mount your monitor to the wall or attach it to monitor arms and enjoy a more flexible workspace.
LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Widescreen - 16:9
Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
1000:1 / 8000000:1 (dynamic)
16.7 million colors
6 ms (gray-to-gray)
Horizontal Viewing Angle
Vertical Viewing Angle
Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating
72% (CIE 1931) color gamut, 84% (CIE 1976) color gamut, Dell ComfortView
21.2 in x 9.3 in x 12.7 in - with stand
USB 3.0 upstream
2 x USB 3.0 downstream
2 x USB 2.0 downstream
Display Position Adjustments
Height, swivel, tilt
VESA 100 x 100 mm
1 x VGA cable
1 x DisplayPort cable
1 x USB cable
AC 100/240 V (50/60 Hz)
Power Consumption Operational
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight Details
Without stand - width: 21.2 in - depth: 2.1 in - height: 12.6 in