When Precision Met Speed
These features alone sweep away most competitors. Very simply: The 700M is more precise registering your movements, smoother processing your commands and using its functions, and faster transmitting input to the computer than 90% of mice on the market.
State of the Art ADNS-9800 Laser Sensor
8200 DPI: Pinpoint control, no upper cap on your abilities. Configure up to four different DPI levels and fine-tune your precision and speed.
32-BIT ARM PROCESSOR
700M has a little computer onboard and can do sophisticated computing fast and directly by itself- without relying on the gamer’s computer and without the need for software drivers.
1000HZ POLLING RATE /1MS RESPONSE TIME
125Hz – 1000Hz USB rate fine-tuning
An aluminum structure serves as the skeleton of the COUGAR 700M, providing it with a unique combination of lightweight structure and metal durability that sets it apart from ordinary mice.
- ALUMINUM FRAMING STRUCTURE
- Components are built on a folded aluminum chassis to provide lighter (only 110g min.), more rigid and robust manipulative feelings
Golden-plated USB Connector and Braided Cable
- 5 Million Clicks Guaranteed
- Optimal Durability and Connectivity
8 Fully Configurable Buttons (including Fire and 45° Sniper)
- The COUGAR 700M’s 8 fully configurable buttons allow the user, with the three on-board profiles, to access up to 27 functions with a single hand.
- The 45° Sniper Button allows the user to access a high accuracy mode without affecting the mouse’s position,
- thanks to its inclination. The Fire button puts an extra function in the point which minimizes the space traveled by the index finger.
- Both of them maximize the efficiency of the user in terms of functions accessed/time spent.
- DPI Adjustment
- Mouse Wheel
- Right Switch
- Left Switch
- Fire Button
45° Sniper Button
- The unique combination of the COUGAR 700M’s Fire Button and its 45° Sniper Button optimize the user’s performance during gameplay.
Forward SwitchBackward Switch
- The COUGAR 700M’s Sniper Button’s 45° Inclination allows the user to press it without moving the mouse. In other mice, the kinetic energy from pressing the button alters the mouse’s original position.
COUGAR UIX™ Device Management System + Internal Memory
Configure a myriad functions intuitively and bring them with you.
Set the functionality of all the buttons, assign pictures to profiles for graphical recognition, store macros and share them, all with a very convenient and intuitive interface. The 700M´s internal memory will then allow to bring up to 3 full configuration profiles anywhere you go.
Part of the COUGAR 700M’s uniqueness resides on its adaptability. The 700M allows the user to adjust its weight and its palm rest’s height. In addition tot that, it allows also to switch the palm rest, guaranteeing always the optimal degree of adaptation to the user’s grip.
PALM REST HIGH/ LOW ADJUSTMENT (TOOL-LESS)
- Product name: COUGAR 700M gaming mouse
- Sensor: ADNS-9800
- Resolution: 8200 DPI
- Processor: 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0
- Polling rate: 1000Hz / 1ms
- On-board memory: 512KB
- Material: Aluminum / Plastic
- Software: COUGAR UIX™ SYSTEM
- Programmable buttons: 8
- Switching: OMRON gaming switch
- Profile LED backlight: 16.8 million colors
- Frame rate: 12000 FPS
- Maximum tracking speed: 150 IPS
- Maximum acceleration: 30G
- Interface: Golden-plated USB plug
- Cable length: 1.8m Braided
- 127(L) x 83(W) x 38(H) mm
- 5.00(L) X 3.27(W) X 1.50(H) Inch
- Weight adjusting: 4pcs x 4.5g (0.01 lb)
- Weight: 130g (0.29 lb)
- Windows XP 32bit / 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit / 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit / 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit / 64bit
- Windows 8.1 32bit / 64bit