The CORSAIR Force MP600 Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD provides extreme storage performance, using Gen4 PCIe technology toachieve blazing fast sequential read speeds of up to 4,950MB/s.
CORSAIR FORCE SERIES
BLAZING FAST GEN4 SPEED
PCIE 4.0 (GEN4) TECHNOLOGY
As a PCIe 4.0 SSD, the MP600 delivers incredible storage performance, delivering up to 10 times the sequential read and sequential write speeds of some SATA SSDs and up to 50 times the speed of some traditional HDDs. The MP600 is also fully backwards compatible with current PCIe 3.0 platforms
DISCLAIMER: Performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration.
LOWER TEMPERATURES, HIGHER PERFORMANCE
The MP600 is equipped with a high surface area aluminum heatsink, helping to maintain its performance even under heavy load.
HIGH-DENSITY 3D TLC NAND MEMORY
Provides an ideal mix of performance, endurance, and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years, with outstanding longevity up to 3,600TB Written*.
*Endurance varies by capacity.
M.2 2280 FORM FACTOR
Easily fits directly into your new AMD X570 chipset-based motherboard, freeing up drive space in your PC to provide better airflow and easier cable routing.
READY FOR RYZEN
CORSAIR is a proud launch partner for AMD's 3rd generation of Ryzen processors. The MP600 is engineered to help you get the full benefit of PCIe 4.0 speed right out of the gate with your new Ryzen-based PC.
COMPREHENSIVE FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
- Form Factor: M.2 SSD
- Supported PCIe Gen4 Platforms: X570
- Backward compatible with PCIe Gen3 Platforms: Intel® 100, 200, 300, X99, X299 Chipsets, AMD Socket AM4 Platform, X399
- Endurance: 3,600 TBW
- TBW: 3600
- MTBF: 1,700,000 Hours
- DEVSLP: PS4 < 1.65mW
- Encryption: AES 256-bit Encryption
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- SSD Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- SSD Shock: 1500 G
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
- SSD Interface: PCIe Gen 4.0 x4
- SSD Max Sequential Read CDM: Up to 4,950MB/s
- SSD Max Sequential Write CDM: Up to 4,250MB/s
- Max Random Write QD32 IOMeter: Up to 600k IOPS
- Max Random Read QD32 IOMeter: Up to 680k IOPS
- Power Consumption active: 6.5W Average
- Power Consumption Inactive: 1.1W
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Dimension: 80mm x 23mm x 15mm
- Application Consumer: Client