We’ve engineered the Carbide Clear 400C to pack all the performance and expandability you need into a beautifully modern and compact case design. Put your build on display through the gorgeous, full-size window panel, and keep it all running cool and quiet with Direct Airflow technology.
With a one-touch side panel, tool-free drive installation, and three-point dust filter access, 400C is easy to build — and even easier to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
Corsair’s Carbide Clear 400C perfectly balances desktop footprint, expandability, and affordability.
● Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior: For those who want premium aesthetics, the 400Q has full steel front, side, and top panels for extra durability and gorgeous good looks.
● Hinged and latched full side panel window: Easily access your components with a single touch – and when closed, enjoy viewing every part of your build through the fully side panel window.
● Compact design, full size capabilities: Don’t let the compact dimensions of the 400C fool you -- it can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs.
● Liquid cooling capable: With room for front, top, and rear radiators, you can choose to quiet down your GPU and CPU with liquid coolers just about wherever you want to.
● Direct Airflow Path: Drive cages are moved up and out of the path of cool air from the front intake fans and high-temperature components.
● Two AF series fans: Corsair-exclusive AF120L and AF140L fans efficiently draw ample cool air directly to your components without the turbulence that can cause fan hum.
● PSU and 3.5” Bay Cover: Clean up the inside of your case by placing cables and drives behind two modular, clean, and refined PSU and 3.5” bay covers.
● Easy to Clean: Easily access dust filters on front, top, and bottom mean you’ll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
● Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation, side panel access, and tons of cable routing options and tie downs means you can spend less time building your PC and more time using it.
● Dimensions (L x W x H): 425 x 215 x 464 mm
● Maximum GPU Length: 370 mm
● Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
● Maximum PSU Length: 190mm
● Expansion Slots: 7
● 5.25” Drive bays: 0
● 3.5” Hard Drive Bays: 2
● 2.5” Drive Bays: 3
● Cooling Layout:
• Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (1 x 140mm included)
• Top: 2 x 140/120mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
● Radiator Compatibility:
• 360mm: Front only
• 280mm: Front only
• 240mm: Front or Top
• 120mm: Front, Top, or Rear
● Dust filters on all intakes
● Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.