CHERRY G99-10002ZUB Mechanical Keyboard Cleaning kit
- Be careful when removing keycaps, especially if your keyboard has LED backlight illumination.
- Be careful of those keycaps which are function keycaps or keycaps which near edge of keyboard. The puller may not pull them up.
- Not for slim version keyboard.
- We won't take any responsibility of keyboard damaged.
How to remove keycaps from keyboard?
1. Attach the puller to the keycap you wish to remove.
2. Squeezing the puller to the bottom of the keycap. You can hear the sound.
3. Pull up on the keycap to remove it from the switch.
4. Remove the keycap from the puller.