Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Left and Right 4 mm Thick Tempered Glass Window Design
View 31 TG RGB with left and right 4 mm thick tempered glass window guarantees the durability of the window; moreover, the enlarged window design permits users to fully display and admire all components of the liquid-cooling system. Show off your dedicated set in the subtlest manner!
Fully Modular Concept
The View 31 TG RGB comes with fully modular drive cages that provide the ease of installation/removal and maximize the interior space for custom cooling loop. Especially, the tool-less drive bay design allows users to freely interchange the 3.5” and 2.5” hard-drives to suit their particular needs.
Riser GPU Support Bracket
Specially designed with dual GPU placement, the View 31 TG RGB has the support for vertical graphic card layout with dual PCI-E slots design. The PCI-e riser cable is optional. Plus, the included riser GPU support bracket not only can prevent the graphic card from sagging, but also helps to reduce the weight on the motherboard. Thermaltake PCI-e X16 Riser Cable (Optional) – Support a wide range of GPU solutions.
Magnetic fan filter on the top simply attaches the filter for dust filtration. Super fine fan filters with excellent protection and reduction against dirt and dust at the bottom.
Made for High-End PCs with Outstanding Expandability
The View 31 TG RGB features its cable management with maximum 50mm in width, and supports up to a tower CPU cooler with maximum height 180mm, and a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 420mm in length without HDD rack. Moreover, the View 31 TG RGB has the ability to accommodate multiple 3.5”/2.5” storage devices at the same time. Most importantly, the hidden drive bay design guarantees expandability for more liquid cooling components.
The View 31 TG RGB Series delivers advanced cooling performance for DIY/AIO liquid cooling and air cooling systems. With wide top-to-bottom side ventilation grills, the View 31 TG RGB maximizes the air intake with three built-in 140mm Riing RGB LED fans. It includes options for up to (3) 120mm or 140mm front fans, combined with (2) bottom mount 120mm fan locations for maximum fan space selection. Dissipate heat properly with (1) rear built-in 140mm fan and (3) sectional top mounts to manage proper air flow in and out.
- Model:View 31 TG RGB
- Case Type:Mid Tower
- Dimension (H x W x D):497 x 250 x 511 mm (19.5 x 9.8 x 20.1 inch)
- Net Weight:10.7 kg / 23.6 lb
- Side Panel:4mm Tempered Glass x 2 (Left & Right)
- Color:Exterior & Interior: Black
- Cooling System
- Front (intake): 140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing RGB fan (1400rpm, 28dBA) x 2
- Rear (exhaust): 140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing RGB fan (1400rpm, 28dBA)
- Drive Bays
- Hidden: 3 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (HDD Cage)
- Expansion Slots:8 + 2
- Motherboards:6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)
- I/O Port:USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- PSU:Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- LCS Upgradable: Supports 1/2”?3/8”?1/4” water tube
- Fan Support
- Front: 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 1 x 200mm
- Top: 3 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm
- Radiator Support
- Front: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 280mm
- Top: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 280mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm
- CPU cooler height limitation: 180mm
- VGA length limitation:
- 278mm(with HDD rack)
- 420mm(without HDD rack)
- PSU length limitation:
- 180mm (With One Bottom Fan)
- 220mm (Without Bottom Fan)